e-Application for all Housing Development Projects by Housing DevelopersPrint this page
Effective 1st January 2012, Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) will fully implement the usage of e-Application for all submissions of electricity supply applications by Housing Developers.
e-Application is a web-based facility which enables customers to apply for new electricity supply online via TNB's web page, targeted to enhance efficiency of the application process. Other than a speedier process, e-Application also enables project status monitoring and tracking of documents online.
All Housing Developers are advised to carry out the necessary preparations to ensure the smooth running of operations after the effective date.
Features of e-Application
- An online module for individual customers, electrical contractors and developers
- Promoting transparency of services and speed enhancement
- Supporting a greener business process environment
- Introducing convenience through a comprehensive web-based solution
Benefits of e-Application
- Application forms can now be completed online, no more manually
- Reduced counter processing time at TNB's Pusat Khidmat Pelanggan
- e-Filing : Safer environment, easy record retrieval
- Real-time application process monitoring
- Less paper : Definitely MORE environmental friendly
- Ensure customers acquire services ONLY from certified electrical contractors
- Online status monitoring for project and individual applications
- Promotion of registered electrical contractors to new customers
- Advanced electricity system planning for housing projects
Housing developers have to register with e-Application at https://eapplication.tnb.com.my
New e-Application users may refer to the manual available through the system.
Through this system too, customers can monitor project and individual application status online.
All TNB State offices have appointed Subject Matter Experts (SME) who shall be the contact persons for any related matters on e-Application.
The e-Application Helpdesk is ready to assist. Please address all enquiries to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 1300-88-5454
To read more, please click here