Corporate Account Relationship Enhancement Programme, also known as CARE programme, was initiated by TNB's Customers Service & Marketing Department since 1 December 2007. The programme is targeted to form better relationship with TNB’s corporate clients.
CARE programme adopts the 'single point of contact' concept where a dedicated executive is appointed to manage the corporate accounts. The 8 segments of corporate customers currently identified to be under the CARE Programme are as follows:
- Fast Food Chain
Objectives of the CARE Programme:
- To create a closer two-way relationship between TNB and the corporate clients for better customer experience
- To maintain customers’ loyalty with TNB through our continuous effort that focuses on quality customer service characteristics such as reliability, assurance and responsive personalized service
- To gain feedback from corporate accounts on TNB’s services, to monitor and to take effective action in order to fulfill our clients’ needs
- To promote and educate clients on our convenient services e.g. TNB’s Bulk Payment System
Your CARE Manager is the designated contact person in creating continuous interactions between TNB and your company. His/ her responsibilities include:
- Build relationship through continuous engagement
- Develop market intelligence and customers profile (company information/ latest company scenarios / customers needs & wants /concerns & issues at hand) with the objective of getting to know more about the customers
- Gather customers feedback about TNB products and services for further improvement
- To be highly responsive to customers’ issues and concerns on TNB services
- To enhance communication channel between TNB and you to ensure that solutions to any issues /concerns raised by the customers are provided efficiently and in timely manner
CARE Programme is continuously going forward to achieve the customer service excellence in accordance with TNB’s journey towards Service Excellence by 2010.