myTNB Self Service Portal
|View & Print bill|
|Track Monthly Consumption|
|Check Bill for Tenant/Non Account Owner|
|Open or Close Account|
|View List of EC Registered Electrical Contractors|
|• Energy Commission Website|
|Check Electricity Supply Application Status|
Reaching us has never been easier!
Introducing myTNB, TNB’s first mobile application for customers. myTNB allows you to view your electricity bill and new supply application status anytime, anywhere. Reaching your nearest Pusat Khidmat Pelanggan will be much easier with myTNB. You may also contact our Customer Careline with just a few clicks. More details in ‘Features’
Let’s start today!
Check latest bills from your smartphones or tablet
New Supply Status
View status of new supply application from beginning until its completed
Renewable Energy(RE) Account
View Renewable Energy (RE) details and monthly payment advice
View areas affected by planned outage
Calculate estimated cost of your appliance energy consumption
Contact us via our customer service channels Example : Facebook, Call 1-300-88-5454, Call 15454, SMS 15454, Email Us, Web Chat
Kedai Tenaga Locator
Kedai Tenaga is our Customer Service Centre. Locate our Kedai Tenaga and get directions to the nearest one from your current location (*Please enable location services on your device to enjoy this feature)
View latest news and promotion.
How to register an account with myTNB?
- Go to Setting menu, and select Register from the login screen. Follow page instructions.
Can I login to myTNB app using my MYTNB Self Service Portal user ID and password?
- Yes, you certainly can! myTNB app and MYTNB Self Service Portal uses the same set of credentials (userID and password)
How to check my bill in myTNB
- Go to Billing Info menu. Add new account by inserting TNB Account No, Registered ID (e.g. NRIC, Passport or Army/Police ID) and Short Description. Once account has been added, select premise account from list to view bill info, Billing History and Payment History.
Where can I find my bill account number?
- In your bill statement, refer to NO AKAUN PENGGUNA. Bill account number consists of 12 digits.
How can I pay my bills through myTNB
- Bill payment is currently under maintenance on myTNB app. However, you can pay via MYTNB Self Sevice portal (www.mytnb.com.my) and other channels such as Online Banking, JomPAY, AutoPay, Direct Debit, Mobile Money via SMS, ATM, Cheque via Post and Phone Banking. We also provide a list of online banking that accepts payment via mobile in the Billing Info section.
What is a the difference between Billing and Renewable Energy (RE) Accounts?
- Billing account is utility account opened by customer when they apply for electricity supply from TNB
- Renewable Energy (RE) account is a Feed-in Approval Holder (FiAH) account that is approved by SEDA and entitled to sell renewable energy to TNB at Feed-in Tariff (FiT) rate. More info at www.seda.gov.my
How to check RE account?
- Select ‘Renewable Energy’ from myTNB app menu. Add account by inserting TNB RE Account No, Registered ID (e.g. NRIC, Passport or Army/Police ID) and Short Description. Once account has been added, select premise account from list to view bill info, and Payment Advice History.
What is a reset code
- Reset code is a code sent to you in order for you to reset your password. A reset code will be sent to your email. USe this code in the Forgot Password page and you will be sent a new password via email
What other information provided in myTNB other than billing information
- View the nearest Kedai Tenaga from your current location and get direction via Waze or Google Maps.
- View a list of all Kedai Tenaga, services provided and it’s Address
- Get status of new supply application
- Get TNB news and promotion via push notification
Why do I fail to login to myTNB account
- Please make sure your email address is correct. If you’ve forgotten your password, you may reset your password at Forgot Password menu on the login page