Reaching us has never been easier!
Introducing myTNB, TNB’s first mobile application for customers. myTNB allows you to view your electricity bill and new supply application status anytime, anywhere. Reaching your nearest Pusat Khidmat Pelanggan will be much easier with myTNB. You may also contact our Customer Careline with just a few clicks. More details in ‘Features’
Let’s start today!
Check latest bills from your smartphones or tablet
New Supply Status
View news supply status from beginning until its completed
Renewable Energy(RE) Account
View Renewable Energy (RE) monthly payment advice
View areas affected by planned outage
Calculate estimated cost of your appliance energy consumption
Report Faulty Street Lighting
Report faulty street lighting
Contact us via our customer service channels Example : Facebook, Call 1-300-88-5454, Call 15454, SMS 15454, Email Us, Web Chat
Kedai Tenaga Locator
Kedai Tenaga is our Customer Service Centre. Locate our Kedai Tenaga
View latest breaking news and headlines
How to check my bill in myTNB
- Go to Billing Info menu. Add new account by inserting TNB Account No, Customer Contract No and Short Description. Once account has been added, select premise account from list to view bill info
Where can I find my bill account number?
- In your bill statement, refer to NO AKAUN PENGGUNA. Bill account number consists of 14 digits.
How can I pay my bills through myTNB
- Bill payment is not yet available in myTNB. However, you can pay via other channels such as AutoPay, Direct Debit, Internet Payment, Mobile Money via SMS, ATM, Cheque via Post and Phone Banking. We also provide a list of online banking that acceptspayment via mobile in the Billing Info section
What is a reset code
- Reset code is a code sent to you in order for you to reset your password. A reset code will be sent to your email. USe this code in the Forgot Password page and you will be sent a new password via email
What other information provided in myTNB other than billing information
- View a list of Pusat Khidmat Pelanggan (PKP)
- View the nearest PKP from your current location
- Get status of new supply application
Why do I fail to login to myTNB account
- Please make sure your email address is correct. If you’ve forgotten your password, you may reset your password at Forgot Password menu on the login page