Complete the information below to see an instant estimate of GST on your electricity bill
- GST will be imposed on Tenaga Nasional Berhad electricity bills starting 1 April 2015
a. The first 300kWh of electricity supplied to domestic customers has been gazetted by Government as subject to 0% GST*. Only usage above 300kWh is subject to 6% GST.
* (Only for billing cycle of 28 days and above)
b. For non-domestic customers, the supply of electricity is subject to 6% GST.
c. Our customers in Langkawi and Tioman will not need to pay GST
- This bill calculator is for guideline purposes only. This calculation is based on a 30-day billing cycle.
- This bill calculation is solely meant to calculate energy consumption* only and does not include other charges such as 1% late payment, 1.6% KWTBB (FIT), Power factor surcharge, CLC penalty etc.
- This calculation does not take into account rebates, discounts, or special tariff incentives such as OPTR, STR etc.
*maximum demand charge, peak and off-peak energy