TNB Fuel (TNBF), under the Energy Ventures division, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB). Our core business is in supplying coal and fuel to TNB Generation and Independent Power Producers who work with us.
- Packaging coal supply contracts to suit IPP developers
- Due diligent assessments on coal sources
- Fuel Supply Contract and Logistics management services
- Advisory services on Coal supply contract terms
- Advisory services on shipping contract terms
- Manjung The Manjung coal-fired power plant produces up to 2,100MW from its three 700MW units. Sited on a man-made island off the coast of Perak, coal deliveries are made much easier. As such, the new plant is helping Malaysia keep pace with the rising demand of electricity.
- Kapar Despite being one of the nation’s top producers of electricity, generating over 2420 MW, the Kapar Power Station doubles as a host for thousands of migratory waterbirds. This year-round phenomenon testifies to our commitment to producing the most energy while protecting the environment.
- Tanjung Bin The 2,100 MW power plant at Tanjung Bin, Johor, is the largest privatised coal-fired power plant project under the IPP programme.
- Jimah With two coal-fired generating units with a capacity of 700MW each. Jimah supplies electricity to TNB via a 93.7 transmission line
Link: TNB Fuel