Skim Latihan 1Malaysia - Industri Bekalan Elektrik (SL1M-IBE)
As part as our corporate social responsibility in realizing Vision of 1Malaysia, TNB, along with selected Independent Power Producers (IPPs) and in cooperation with Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA), is inviting all graduates who meet the criteria as detailed below to participate in SL1M – IBE where a 12-month training program with comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training in various business functions in TNB, selected Independent Power Producers (IPPs), and KeTTHA, are provided to those selected for this training scheme. This training scheme is aimed to further improve the employability of the graduates to secure jobs at the jobmarket.
- Malaysian citizen
- Possess a good bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (majoring in power), Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Business Administration / Human Resource, and Legal Studies / Law and must be recognized by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) / Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- CGPA 2.70 and above for Degree in Electrical Engineering (majoring in power) and CGPA 3.00 and above for Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science/ Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Business Administration / Human Resource and Legal Studies / Law
- SPM/SPMV with credits in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics and pass in Pendidikan Islam / Moral
- Age 27 years old and below
- Unemployed after 6 months graduating from local and overseas universities
- If currently being employed, the current job requires lower than a degree qualification (underemployed)
- Willing to be trained at any TNB business units or selected Independent Power Producers(IPPs)
- Priority to graduates with low household income
- RM2,000 per month for subsistence allowance
- 12 days per year for earned leave entitlement
- 12 months insurance coverage
- Reimbursement of medical expenses up toRM360 per year
How to apply:
- Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply online. Please log on to https://emadis.tnb.com.myOR www.tnb.com.my>>Careers>>eMadis and fill in all the information needed.
- Incomplete applications or hard copy resumes will not be entertained.
- Applications must reach us before 09 January 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Any enquiries or assistance, please contact 03-2296 6191 (En. Yusuf) / 03-2296 6660 (Pn. Jayenthi) /03-2296 6488 (Pn. Muzaleeza)