Take Precaution and Obey the Rules at Electric Shock Risk Areas
Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) sympathized and expressed condolences to the family of a student who died from an electrical shock while hooking a synthetic bait that was stuck on an electrical cable last Friday in Bachok, Kelantan.
Victim was under a high-voltage line that was exposed to electrical shock and flashover.
The public is advised to always abide by the rules when in areas with potential electric shock risk.
Untuk ketahui lebih lanjut: File