FOR POWER OUTAGE OR BREAKDOWN, PLEASE CALL 15454
FOR POWER OUTAGE OR BREAKDOWN,
PLEASE CALL 15454

KLIA’s Upgraded District Cooling Facility Commences Operation

15/07/2021

Cooling Energy Supply Sdn Bhd (CESSB), a joint venture (JV) between Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB) has on 1 July 2021 commenced the operation and maintenance of the district cooling facility at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).

CESSB, 70 per cent owned by TNB’s wholly-owned subsidiary TNB Engineering Corporation Sdn Bhd (TNEC) and the remaining 30 per cent by MAHB's wholly-owned unit Airport Ventures Sdn Bhd (AVSB) was formed last year to supply cooling energy and electricity at the country’s premier airport.

Under the 20-year Concession Agreement signed by both parties, CESSB will operate, maintain, and upgrade the existing district cooling cogeneration plant, one of Malaysia’s largest district cooling plants. The JV company will also sell, distribute, and supply cooling energy and electricity to customers in KLIA and surrounding facilities using reliable, modern and efficient technology.



For more detail: File
Untuk ketahui lebih lanjut: File